Your registration form was successfully sent!
Gridiron Academy is committed to providing a modernized form of training, while facilitating athletes in obtaining a strong athletic foundation and focusing on individual goals. Gridiron Academy Off-Season Training is one of the leading service providers in the National Capital Region, placing emphasis on lateral speed development, injury reduction, agility, explosive power development, weight and power lifting techniques, nutrition, resistance training, and various other essential elements to make athletes Bigger, Faster, and Stronger! Athletes are closely monitored by an array of highly skilled coaches emphasizing technicality and safety.
- Lateral Movement Techniques.
- Explosive Power – Olympic Lifting.
- Medicine Ball.
- Jump Box & Landing Techniques.
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscular strength and durability.
- Dynamic Stretching.
- Muscular Stimulation, etc.
November 25th to December 20th, 2018, & January 4th to July 25th, 2019
Louis Riel Dome
1659 Bearbrook Road
- Senior: 3 Times a week
- Junior: 2 Times a week
November 25th to December 20th, 2018
Sunday 3 pm to 4:15 pm (Group A & B)
Tuesday 8 pm to 9:15 pm (Group A & B)
Friday 7 pm to 8:15 pm (Group A & B)
Starting January 4th, 2019
Tuesday 8:45 pm to 10:00 pm (Group A)
Friday 6:45 pm to 8 pm (Group B)
November 25th to December 16th, 2018 & Starting January 4th to May 26th, 2019
Sunday 2 pm to 3 pm
Friday 6 pm to 7 pm
- Schedule may be subject to change for June and July
- No refunds, company credit with a medical certificate
- All athletes must wear the Gridiron Academy uniform at all times
- Dome membership required
Gridiron Off-Season Training Registration
Method of payment:
Cash or Credit Card on first day of training