Your registration form was successfully sent!
Gridiron Academy is committed to providing a modernized form of training, while facilitating athletes in obtaining a strong athletic foundation and focusing on individual goals. Gridiron Academy Off-Season Training is one of the leading service providers in the National Capital Region, placing emphasis on lateral speed development, injury reduction, agility, explosive power development, weight and power lifting techniques, nutrition, resistance training, and various other essential elements to make athletes Bigger, Faster, and Stronger! Athletes are closely monitored by an array of highly skilled coaches emphasizing technicality and safety.
- Lateral Movement Techniques.
- Explosive Power – Olympic Lifting.
- Medicine Ball.
- Jump Box & Landing Techniques.
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscular strength and durability.
- Dynamic Stretching.
- Muscular Stimulation, etc.
November 24th, 2017 to July 26th, 2018
Louis Riel Dome
1659 Bearbrook Road
- Senior: 3 Times a week
- Junior: 2 Times a week
November 24th to December 19th, 2017
Sunday 3 pm to 4:15 pm (Group A & B)
Tuesday 8 pm to 9:15 pm (Group A & B)
Friday 7 pm to 8:15 pm (Group A & B)
Starting January 5th, 2018
Tuesday 9 pm to 10:15 pm (Group A)
Friday 7 pm to 8:15 pm (Group B)
November 24th to December 17th, 2017 & Starting January 5th to May 27th, 2018
Sunday 2 pm to 3 pm
Friday 6 pm to 7 pm
- Schedule may be subject to change for June and July
- No refunds, company credit with a medical certificate
- All athletes must wear the Gridiron Academy uniform at all times
- Dome membership required
Gridiron Off-Season Training Registration
Method of payment:
Cash or Credit Card on first day of training