I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the Ontario
Department of Health and the municipal health department and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I attest that:
- I further acknowledge that athletes are required to social distancing as a preventative measure to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I further acknowledge that Gridiron Academy can not guarantee that it will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while training at Gridiron Academy is an unforeseeable risk.
- I voluntarily seek services provided by Gridiron Academy and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
- I have not experienced any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the last 48 hours
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and have not yet been cleared as non-contagious by provincial or local public health authorities.
- I am following all Ontario Department of Health and the municipal health department recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Gridiron Academy harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Gridiron Academy. I understand that this release discharges Gridiron Academy from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Gridiron Academy with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Gridiron Academy. This liability waiver and release extend to all owners, partners, and employees.
I hereby give Gridiron Academy, its employees, agents, assigns, and legal representatives the irrevocable right to use the Child(ren)’s name, photograph, image, audio recording, video recording and likeness (collectively, the “Child(ren)’s Image”) in all forms and manner, including but not limited to, publication on Gridiron Academy-owned and non-Gridiron Academy-owned property, print media, digital media, the Internet, social media sites, media releases and broadcasts, without further notification to you.
I acknowledge that my child will be in the care of Gridiron Academy. In case of a medical or surgical emergency, I hereby give permission to the Coach and/or Staff Member on location to hospitalize and secure proper treatment for the athlete listed above. I hereby acknowledge and understand that, by attending these events/training, there may be an unforeseeable risk associated and I agree to release all personal related to Gridiron Academy whatsoever of any claims associated.
Cash or Credit Card payment is required on the first day of training.