(please PRINT this form and complete prior to arrival)
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the Ontario
Department of Health and the municipal health department and many other public health
authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- I further acknowledge that athletes are required to social distancing as a preventative measure to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I further acknowledge that Gridiron Academy can not guarantee that it will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while training at Gridiron Academy is an unforeseeable risk.
- I voluntarily seek services provided by Gridiron Academy and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
I attest that:
- I have not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by provincial or local public health authorities.
- I am following all Ontario Department of Health and the municipal health departmentrecommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Gridiron Academy harmless from, and waive on behalf of
myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims,
demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or
property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any
way in connection with any services received from Gridiron Academy. I understand that this
release discharges Gridiron Academy from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any
personal representatives may have against Gridiron Academy with respect to any bodily
injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in
connection to, any services received from Gridiron Academy. This liability waiver and release
extends to all owners, partners, and employees.
Payment options include cash, cheque or e-transfer on the first day of training